Our primary priority is the safety of our patients, staff and families. We have taken the following precautions to ensure this in our office. Prior to May 15th, the office will have a deep cleaning as well as removal of all reading material to avoid hand to hand exposure.
1) Patients and staff will be wearing masks. Staff that has direct patient contact will also wear a face shield.
2) Please remain in your vehicle until your time is ready to be adjusted. Call the office at 215-938-6040 or text us at 215-512-6930 and one of us will direct you when to come in, which building, which entrance and which room to go to.
3) When a patient exits the room after treatment, the room will then be sanitized with hospital grade antibacterial and antiviral disinfectant
4) Hand sanitizer will be in every room to be used by patients before and after each
5) Equipment that is used will be sanitized after every use
6) Hot pack towels will be used once and laundered
7) All door handles, light switches, countertops, etc will be cleaned during the entire work shift.
8) Patients will either re-schedule with Dr. Mike and will pay any fees over the phone.
9) We may be checking for fevers with a digital thermometer but ask if you are sick,feel sick or have a fever, been exposed to someone with coronavirus, please, out of respect for others, stay home. If you have a fever, you will be asked to leave.
10) If you are not getting adjusted, please stay in your vehicle to limit exposure.
11) We will be open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30-12:30, T Th 3-7 and Saturday 8-12. This is a temporary new “normal”
12)If you have any questions, please contact us.